Preferred payroll services provider
Like most growing businesses, you’re probably facing the challenges of improving cash flow, minimizing risk and managing people. Increasing payroll responsibilities and keeping up-to-date with compliance regulations may also represent substantial obstacles as your business continues to grow and expand.
That is why companies of all sizes, in every industry rely on ADP’s cost-effective, easy-to-use solutions to help eliminate those obstacles as well as increase productivity, control costs and reduce administrative burdens.
Easily pay your employees
- Dedicated payroll specialists ensure accuracy – for every payroll
- Flexible payment options include direct deposit, paper checks or debit card
- Freedom to run payroll anytime, anywhere with ADP’s mobile payroll app
- Preview payroll liability to confirm funds to be withdrawn
- Live client support is just a phone call away
Meet your compliance challenges
- Automated federal, state and local payroll tax management helps to ensure the right amounts are withheld
- Take advantage of new hire reporting – as required by state law
- Comprehensive management of State Unemployment Insurance (SUI)
- Eliminate upfront premium payments with ADP’s Pay-by-Pay Premium Program for Workers’ Compensation
- Tax agency inquiry assistance to help you avoid penalties
Manage your people
- Identify potential risks using background checks for new applicants
- Provide employees access to wage and earnings statements – online or via a mobile device
- Electronically track employee hours worked - fully integrated with your payroll system
- Let ADP be the expert - worry-free access to a team of certified HR professionals for customized support
ADP will help you focus on what matters – running your business!
For more information, visit your local BankFIRST office OR Contact:
Holly Brown - Email: Holly.Brown@adp.com Cell: (804) 201-3583
What makes your payroll processing so expensive? Maybe it’s a large, hourly workforce with high turnover. Or frequent—maybe even weekly— paper paycheck distribution. Or perhaps it’s employees who can’t participate in your direct deposit program because they don’t have traditional bank accounts.
Each of these challenges adds up to a bloated payroll process that taxes your resources and weighs down your bottom line.
Powercash Visa Payroll Card Program
The Powercash Card from Brightwell Payments is an economical, efficient, and paperless payroll solution that significantly reduces payroll costs, streamlines your payroll processing, increases direct deposit participation, and helps employees keep more of their money.
How does it work?
Each pay period, your employees’ pay is deposited directly to the Powercash Card using ACH direct deposit, giving them the global purchasing power of the Visa brand mark, access to cash at ATMs worldwide, and instant access to their pay on payday—without check cashing fees or even a checking account.
In addition to 24/7 cardholder support from Brightwell Payments, your employees can pay bills and track their spending online. They can even set up automatic email alerts to notify them when they have a low balance.
- Reduce payroll costs
- Increase direct deposit participation
- Save time with easy ACH funding
- Eliminate the risk of check fraud
- Go paperless with online wage statements
- Easy enrollment with instant-issue cards
- Simplify payment to hourly employees
- User-friendly online client portal
- Enjoy unparalleled support
- No credit check or checking account required
- Eliminate check cashing fees
- Instant access to funds on payday
- Surcharge-free Allpoint ATM network
- Save time with online bill pay and email alerts
- Free online banking & mobile app
- 24/7 bilingual cardholder support
About Brightwell Payments
A payments company offering prepaid card solutions, Brightwell Payments brings more than 10 years of prepaid expertise to corporations and consumers. Our comprehensive prepaid card management platform supports payroll, GPR, and promotional programs. We’ve helped leading brands in maritime, hospitality, retail, and financial services cut costs, enhance customer loyalty, improve employee retention, and streamline cash management.
Whether you need a reloadable prepaid card, an easy payroll solution, or a secure answer to your cash management challenges, Brightwell Payments can help. Brightwell Payments is the source for creative prepaid solutions tailored to your complex business requirements. Because only Brightwell Payments is redefining prepaid.
© 2011 ADP, Inc. ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks, and RUN Powered by ADP is a registered service mark, of ADP, Inc. iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or a sponsor of this promotion. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.