A preferred way to earn money on larger balances in your savings account when you also have a Bank First checking account with direct deposit.
- $0.00 minimum to open an account
- Interest paid quarterly
- Limit ten (10) debit transactions (withdrawal or transfer) per statement cycle when statements are produced monthly and thirty (30) when statements are produced quarterly
- Depositor insured by FDIC limits
Existing Bank First customers may open an account online by logging in to Online Banking or by contacting their local office. If you are new to Bank First, please visit a nearby location to get started today!
Make Saving Easy!
Set up automatic transfers from your Bank First checking account to your savings account.
- Login to your Bank First account via desktop Online Banking
- Select "Transfer" from the main menu
- Choose the account you wish to withdraw from and the account you would like to deposit into
- Select the date and check repeat, then select your frequency (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Select the transfer day and how often you would like to repeat the transfer
- Enter the amount and select "Preview transfer"
- Review transfer details and select "Complete transfer"
You can review, edit, or delete your scheduled transfers at anytime at the bottom of the Transfers menu.