Saving is made easy when you set up automatic transfers from your Bank First checking account to your savings account. Whether you are saving for a vacation, a new home, or for emergencies, setting up automatic transfers is a quick and easy solution to help you prioritize saving.
To get started:
- Login to your Bank First account via desktop Online Banking
- Select "Transfer" from the main menu
- Choose the account you wish to withdraw from and the account you would like to deposit into
- Select the date and check repeat, then select your frequency (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Select the day to transfer on and how often you would like to repeat the transfer
- Enter the amount and select "Preview transfer"
- Review transfer details and select "Complete transfer"
You can review, edit, or delete your transfers at any time at the bottom of the Transfers menu in the desktop version of Online Banking. View transfers and make one-time transfers in the Transfer & Pay in the goBank mobile app.
Need to open a savings account? Take a look at our accounts and choose the one that fits you best!