The fast and easy way to pay bills!
With Online Bill Pay, you'll have access to these great features:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
How to enroll in Bill Pay
Bill Pay is FREE for Bank First personal customers1. Get started today by logging into your desktop Online Banking and select Bill Pay2! While Bill Pay enrollment is required through your browser, you can access Bill Pay in our mobile app after initial activation (Transfer and Pay tab).
Interested in Bill Pay for Business? Learn more!