Setting up alerts on your bank account(s) is an excellent way to monitor account activity and stay on top of your finances.
At Bank First, you can create account alerts for low balances, debit or credit transactions posted, when interest is paid, checks that have cleared, security, and more!
Your alerts can be received via email or app/push notifications. You can add as many alerts as you like and remove them at any time.
To set up alerts in desktop Online Banking:
- Login to your Bank First account
- From the Home menu, select “Manage Alerts”
- Under “Alert Options”, choose the type of alert
- Enter the details for the account you wish to monitor
- Select how you would like to receive an alert from the available options (email, phone app notification, secure inbox through Online Banking)
Do you have the goBank mobile app? You can also set up, review, and edit alerts from the More menu.