We Can Do More, Together
Exciting news! On January 19, 2022 Bank First Corporation signed a definitive agreement to acquire Denmark Bancshares, Inc. Read the merger announcement here.
What can shareholders and customers expect to see in the coming months?
- The two organizations have submitted merger application documents to our regulatory agencies. Upon receiving regulatory approvals, a closing date will be determined and conversion of customer accounts will take place. We have targeted the weekend of August 13 for the conversion.
- Starting in mid-May, some Denmark State Bank customers will receive required notifications that may impact their local branch office and safe deposit box.
- On June 13, both Bank First and Denmark State Bank will hold their shareholder meetings to the approve the merger.
- On or around July 12, all Denmark State Bank customers and shareholders will begin receiving detailed communication from Bank First including a comprehensive timeline of events, merger election information, important account changes, information on Bank First's products and services, a frequently asked questions document, and contact information to address questions or concerns. Much of this information will also be included on this web page.
- For services related to Denmark State Bank accounts, please continue to visit any Denmark State Bank location until conversion. After conversion, you can visit any Bank First location.
Shareholders who have questions about this transaction may contact:
- Lori Sisel at Denmark State Bank: firstname.lastname@example.org, 920-863-2161
- Kelly Dvorak at Bank First: email@example.com, 920-652-3100