We Can Do More, Together
Exciting news! Denmark State Bank will be joining Bank First on August 15, 2022. Read our announcements here:
- January 19, 2022 merger announcement
- June 30, 2022 announcement regarding regulatory and shareholder approvals
What can shareholders and customers expect to see in the coming months?
- The conversion is scheduled to occur over the weekend of August 13. All Denmark State Bank branches will close after normal business hours on Friday, August 12. The Denmark, Howard, Shawano, and Whitelaw branches will re-open as Bank First on Monday, August 15; and the Reedville branch on Tuesday, August 16. The Bellevue and Lawrence branches will permanently close after normal business hours on Friday, August 12. Denmark State Bank branches will not be open on Saturday, August 13.
- For services related to Denmark State Bank accounts, please continue to visit any Denmark State Bank location until conversion. After conversion, you can visit any Bank First location.
- Starting in mid-May, some Denmark State Bank customers will receive required notifications that may impact their local branch office and safe deposit box.
- On June 13, Bank First and Denmark State Bank shareholders approved the merger.
- On or around July 12, all Denmark State Bank customers and shareholders will begin receiving detailed communication from Bank First including a comprehensive timeline of events, merger election information, important account changes, information on Bank First's products and services, a frequently asked questions document, and contact information to address questions or concerns. Much of this information will also be included on this web page.
Shareholders who have questions about this transaction may contact:
- Lori Sisel at Denmark State Bank: firstname.lastname@example.org, 920-863-2161
- Kelly Dvorak at Bank First: email@example.com, 920-652-3100